Monday, February 14, 2011

Who doesn't like Gwen?

We are going to give it one last go at putting our house on the market. So all this weekend (and the last weekend, and the weekend before that...) we were getting our house ready to sell. It hits the market manana.

All that to say is that Mark and I were washing floors and scrubbing tile when the Grammys were on last night. The Grammys seem like the most watchable awards show to me- it's actually entertaining. I don't really follow new music closely, but I was interested on what went down last night. I was able to get the jist of the Grammys last night via MySpace music and the NY Times. Ce Lo Green's performance was so odd and yet, so much fun. I love that Gwen P comes in with her 13" heels. She's rocking Glee and now the Grammys- I love that woman. I guess Cold Play dude is rubbing off on her in all their marital bliss.

On the subject of martial bliss, it's Mark and my 7th anniversary tonight, and he's back with dinner. So ta ta to you! Enjoy the video...be entertained!


Cee Lo Green Grammy Performance 2011
Uploaded by PopulerMuziginRenkleri. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Mark on 7 years of marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary and happy love day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you get gwenyth's newsletter goop? i do. it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I'm out of the loop... who is Gwen?? I don't watch Glee! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gwyneth Paltrow :) She guest starred on Glee (with lots of her singing throughout the episode), and she sang at the Grammys too. She's so multi-talented! And lame-o that the video got removed, it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ sooz- she has a newsletter? love it!

    ReplyDelete