- Mark ran in Oakland's Running Festival- the 1/2 marathon! Sadie and I went to the sidelines to cheer him on. We had a blast, and loved celebrating with dad afterwards (more pics on this later...)
- Moved back into our house.
- Walked to Peet's, went shopping.
- Had family dinner at my mom's.
- We went to little farm in the Berkeley Hills- even though Sadie was quite sleepy- it was awesome!! (see piggy video)
- Met my friend for coffee
- Had some good friend over for dinner
- Went shopping at IKEA (we had breakfast there too- $7 for three people!)- and made big plans to organize our small space wisely! Sadie loved running around IKEA. She especially loved the kiddy kitchen and snuggling on daddy's shoulder.
- Took afternoon naps
- Went to Dimond Park- had fun chatting it up with neighbors
- Day trip to the beach!
- Go to Muir Woods (in the Marin Hills, by the coast) with our friend Seth