Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All of the Above

Wow. This week has been FABULOUS. I can't decide if it's because a) we're on spring break, b) we're back in our casita, c) I'm getting to redecorate. I think it's all of the above. The awesome thing about spring break is that Mark and I both have the same vacation schedules. What can be more fabulous than that? And we have 2 weeks of spring break!!


Sunday-
  • Mark ran in Oakland's Running Festival- the 1/2 marathon! Sadie and I went to the sidelines to cheer him on. We had a blast, and loved celebrating with dad afterwards (more pics on this later...)
Monday-
  • Moved back into our house.
  • Walked to Peet's, went shopping.
  • Chilled.
  • Had family dinner at my mom's.
Tuesday-
  • We went to little farm in the Berkeley Hills- even though Sadie was quite sleepy- it was awesome!! (see piggy video)
  • Met my friend for coffee
  • Had some good friend over for dinner



Wednesday (Today)-
  • Went shopping at IKEA (we had breakfast there too- $7 for three people!)- and made big plans to organize our small space wisely! Sadie loved running around IKEA. She especially loved the kiddy kitchen and snuggling on daddy's shoulder.
  • Took afternoon naps
  • Went to Dimond Park- had fun chatting it up with neighbors
Thursday (tomorrow)
  • Day trip to the beach!
Friday
  • Go to Muir Woods (in the Marin Hills, by the coast) with our friend Seth
I love the sun (especially after weeks of cold rain)! I love California! I love my family!

xoxo,
Rebecca

3 comments: