Sunday, March 13, 2011

Photo Bomb of Sadiekins

Life is full lately. We're in escrow on our house, and trying to buy a new house. I am so ready to be settled. But despite 1/2 of year of transition, cleaning rampages, and staging - our little bundle of joy remains resilient.

Sadie thought it was awfully funny to crush the blackberries in her hands.
Playing with dada's hat:
Where's Sadie?
More eating pictures. I think this is the only time Sadie is semi-still lately. Sadie says "nana" all the time for banana, "agua" or "bebe" for her milk, and she also said strawberry this week! She's becoming quite the word smith. She picks up a lot of things from day care- that's where she learned agua. She also says "abre" for open (spanish), etc... She says new things daily- it's a lot of fun!
Sadie loves grandma's. She carries around gma's necklace. In her other hand is a toothbrush- one of her new obsessions.

Reading in her favorite chair. Sadie can get in and out of this chair with no end. She usually fills it with her favorite things (books, keys, froggie, milk cup, etc...), sits for a bit, then takes everything out of the chair and starts all over. Funny girl.
Which picture doesn't belong? Last week we had a yummy white bean and kale stew using a recipe from Smitten Kitchen, so I thought I'd share the end result. The bread was a bit brown (whoops!), but the poached egg was delicious. And the stew itself was FABulous!
Have a great WEEK! Laugh and eat something yummy!

XOXO, Rebecca

6 comments:

  1. You found a buyer? Yay! I'm glad for you. Change can be great fun. I hope you find a place you love and stay in touch.

    P.S. I love Smitten Kitchen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that chair!! We have the same one. I say "we" because that chair allowed me to shower every day despite having a newborn, and she still loves it to this day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the photos of Sadie! She and Jules continue to be similar, I think, in looks and in actions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol i wish my mom would cook :) looks good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have followed your blog after reading it. I really enjoyed it. I was hoping you could follow me back at www.momzblotter.blogspot.com. I look forward to being blog friends.

    ReplyDelete