Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a sad day...

I love love me some Peet's. I especially love my Dimond Peet's. BUT.... poor Sadie was super fussy all evening. Was she hungry? Tired? We couldn't pinpoint it. She wouldn't sleep, but would wail when we tried to put her down. She ate when it was offered (of course), but her heart wasn't in it. What was up with my little pobrecita? Hmmm.. I remembered that I drank some yummy coffee from Peet's yesterday morning and I couldn't sleep last night because of it (after not drinking coffee during pregnancy, I've lost my Peet's caffeine tolerance). But why would Sadie be acting up tonight? Then I remembered that I had pumped yesterday after we got home from Peet's, and that she had that pumped milk on several occasions today. Peet's milk. Poor Sadie, I tainted her milk and gave her a caffeine buzz! Thankfully, she finally fell asleep after 4 hours of wakefulness, so hopefully the caffeine is out of her system. I guess it is decaf for me for a while...sad, it just won't be the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment