Wednesday, August 4, 2010

More Windy City

In late July, we were in the Midwest for 9 days visiting the Anderson's. Part of that time we spent with Mark's extended family at the Dells in Wisconsin. It was great fun to see Sadie interact with all of her cousins. 2009 was a boon year for Anderson babies.
Cousins Lars and Sadie-hanging with grandma and grandpa.
Anderson cousin fest in the Dells.
Lars- so cool
Contenta con cousin Jules (visiting from NZ)
Love from the big cousins...they were very nurturing with Sadie
Nice Sunset in the Dells
Group Photo (one of many!). Sadie was distracted by the ducks and was reluctant to look towards the camera. I like that she was so into the ducks.
Uncle Owen with Lars, Dad with Sadie, Uncle Scott and Jules--
2009 Anderson babies, all a few months apart. Hmmm, there's a slight resemblance with the grown-ups here, eh?
Aunt Lida and Lars, Dad and Sadie-- not a couple with twins.
Sadie ready in her party dress for Aunt Claire's 30th bday!! Who-hoo Claire!!!

Gotta Say, it's nice to be back to work...I have a lot more me time, which I'm realizing I need more than ever before. I love love love vacation, and I especially love that my hubby and I are both teachers that share holidays. It's such a gift!! But, I also like having down time...and with my new schedule I am with Sadie at home for a large chunk of time daily, so that's nice.

Happy day to you!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the chi-town pics, though I wanted to mention that I think I come to your blog less now that it has a new background. Just an observation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in these pictures! It looks like you had a great vacation. And the picture of the sunset is beautiful!
    I'm glad you're enjoying being back at work. I know what you mean about not realizing you need me time till you have it (why I craft!)
    Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete