Sunday, August 15, 2010

here comes the bride(smaid)...Part II

Okay...after I put all those dresses online, I went with a totally different one! Their wedding is going to be super casual, so I wanted to be casual as well. I loved the J Crew Dresses, but I think they were a little much for a laid back wedding in the park. This dress and sweater are from Old Navy..and the shoes Kenneth Cole. I think I'll wear gold jewelry. Oh, and I'm super excited about the baby girls- they are going to wear tutus. It's going to be so much fun! Hmmm, but since I got these at Old Navy, I think I can convince my hubby that I need a rehearsal dinner dress too! Oh how I love new dresses!

Side note: Last night I was looking through old picture albums...ahhhh, those were the days... I remarked to Mark that I remember events by the dresses that I wore. I can remember the dress, shoes, hair, jewelry of every dress-up event I've been to (proms, homecomings, sadie hawkins, weddings, graduations, etc...) Is that just me, or is that a girl thing? Maybe I think about it too much!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute tutus at www.halohaven.com and not very expensive...Sophie has several.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kates-- we already got the tutus and babygap- but WOW- if I ever need a boa or tiara, I know the place to go!! super cheap

    ReplyDelete
  3. way cute outfit. can your husband pay for my clothes too? i need a closet facelift

    ReplyDelete