Saturday, August 14, 2010

here comes the bride(smaid)...

So my brother is getting married is less than a month-- who hoo!! The engagement will be quick--they don't want to concentrate to much on the hullabaloo surrounding a wedding. I'm very excited! Sadie, along with 3 other nieces will be flower girls. So in addition to finding Sadie a cute dress to match with her cousins, I'll need to find a dress. I'm going to be a bridesmaid-- so fun! Mark's going to be a groomsman too-- so it will be fun to have the whole family stand up in support my bro and his lovely bride-to-be. The wedding is at a park, and casual. The couple envisioned the wedding party wearing bright colors, preferably green and blue hues. What do you think? Which dress is best for me? There are 8 options here. By the way, in this process I found some awesome sites- Mod Cloth and Shop Style. If you like dresses, check em out.

Green Urban Outfitters Dress

Target Sleeveless Plum

Target Chambray Yum Plum

Mod Front of the Mezzanine Dress:




J crew Taryn Dress




















1 comment:

  1. I like the last two...love the color, so fresh.

    ReplyDelete