Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Could I not bee any cuter??

Dear People. I am having so much fun being 9 months old! You wouldn't believe how wonderful the world is becoming with each passing month. I love standing now. I've stood for several seconds on my own at different times-- I get really proud of myself when I do that. I'm still not that into crawling, but I think I'll learn to crawl soon-- especially so I can play with those hard-to-reach toys. I love walking by holding onto mom or dad's hands (that's the best!).
Here I am with Grandma Ruff. We went to the zoo! At first I was confused. Why were we walking around and looking at nothing?? But I soon realized that this was a cool place indeed, and many of the animals had been sleeping. Finally we saw some animals! My favorites were the elephants, zebras, giraffes, meerkats, and monkeys. I made a special noise (a raspy growl) when I talked to the animals-- they liked that! After a bit, I began to get excited when dad reached to get me out of the stroller-- oh boy, that meant that he was about to show me a new animal. I can't wait to go back! Hopefully even more animals will be awake next time.
My daddy loves my mommy:
 My dad has a cool hat. And I have new sparkly shoes!!
Every time I go to sleep my parents make yummy food! I can't wait for the day when I get to eat this goodness.
 This pork looks delicious! Especially with the corn scallion salad. MMM, I love melon, so I know this watermelon, mint, onion salad must be the bomb!!
Okay, Grandma is a really good pie maker. I heard that if I'm a really sweet grand baby, I'll get some pie soon. But for now, only mom gets to enjoy grandma's baking. [ BTW: This strawberry rhubarb pie, was THE BEST pie grandma ruff has EVER made. Serious.] 
I couldn't wait for Halloween! This bee costume was calling my name!!! Mom just got out my 12 months clothes from the garage, so we played dress up. It's going to be hard to wait until Halloween to wear my bee costume again...I just loved it soo much! Thanks Elise and Ava for passing it down to me!!
 I really like the hat too.
Could I not BEE any cuter??
XOXO, Sadie

3 comments:

  1. That bumblebee costume is ADORABLE. I have not been good about reading or updating my blogs at all, but this was such a cute entry to stumble upon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very fun way to end my day. I love my little Bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love that costume. I would put her in it every day. Love it!

    ReplyDelete