Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Exciting 6th Month!!!

Being 6 months old has been fabulous! I'm able to play a lot more, and get things when I reach. Here are some videos showing off my ever expanding skill set--


Here I am playing the piano. My daddy gives me lessons. I think I am very talented, for my age.





I'm also really good at playing with my cups. I can grab things when I want them, can you?





I really like to scoot on my back too. I can get around pretty well with this method. I still fuss when mommy and daddy make me hang out on my stomach. They're annoyingly persistent.





I'm also really good at grabbing my dad's hair. He keeps it long so I can be entertained. Thanks Dad!





Finally-- I really like to go wild in my exersaucer. I love practicing to stand and rocking back and forth like a crazy girl.





Hugs and Kisses--- SADIE



2 comments:

  1. I love playing with Sadie, and when she goes to bed I can watch her on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the piano! we took video of judes on the guitar with daddy this weekend. i see a 2nd generation of uncle binky beginning

    ReplyDelete