- Roro's laughter when playing with Uncle Mark yesterday.
- Getting a Mani Pedi with my mom.
- My daughter's smile.
- Sadie sleeping from 10pm-5am last night without a peep! Count 'em-- 7 hours! Truly amazing for an almost 6-week old. She also took at 5 hour afternoon nap yesterday. Little miss may be in a growth spurt.
- Sadie rolled over from back to face down on Sunday at 5 1/2 weeks! However, she didn't like being face-down so much. We are proud of our little one! Gma Ruff thinks she's going to be Anderson Athletic.
- Having an abundant supply of milk for Sadie.
- Taking my first bath last night since labor.
- Frosting Christmas cookies with my husband, and laughing together at his questionable frosting jobs.
- Delivering cookies to neighbors.
- Wrapping presents.
- Strolling the aisles of Target sans baby.
- Baby hiccups.
- Roro reading her books on her potty training toilet.
- Running into friends while out and about.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Points of Joy
We celebrate points of joy in my family. So here are so points of joy for the past few days: