Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Love My Grandparents!



I had a great weekend with my grandparents! Grandma Sally was nice and warm-- she took me on a long walk in the ergo. Grandpa V was so silly! He played a lot of games with me. He also read me my favorite stories and swaddled me up at nap time. They both cuddled me so nicely and made me laugh out loud with their silly antics. I tried to convince Grandpa to let me watch the Oscars, but dad said, "No watching the TV." Instead, I sat near grandma and did sit-ups to stregthen my core (I'm getting a little pudgy). I can't wait for June when they'll visit me again! I think I may surprise them and show them that I'll be able to sit up, roll over, and eat solid food. Well, better get training for their return!

Love, Sadie Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment