Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Family Naptime: We took a long nap together this weekend. I think there was a good 45 minutes when we were all alseep. This was definitely one of my favorite moments of the weekend. Sadie was so content in the crook of mark's arm. so sweet.

Sadie looked on while I did the dishes this week. I'm loving her new chair we got Sunday...I can plop her almost anywhere! This chair is also supposed to develop her sitting skills. I tried to train her to use her burp cloth to dry dishes, but alas, I'll have to wait a few more years for a sous dishwasher.
We finally weighed Sadie. The last time she weighed in was at her 2-month appointment; she was 12lbs. On Sunday, at 4 month and 2 days, she was 16lbs ...quite big indeed! This happy girl likes to eat. She still seems long to me, and we'll find out at her appointment next week just how much she's grown.

1 comment: