Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pre-Crawling??

Hey parents out there, what do you think? Does this look like Sadie's getting ready for crawling in this video? Sadly, she's lost interest in rolling over. We joke that she thinks, "Been there, done that!". Yet even without a sustained interest in rolling over, she moves around pretty well. I'm not sure how she's doing it, but when I put her down she just wiggles into a new position within a of couple minutes. She loves this singing toy, too.  I am so impressed that she's learned to push its buttons (only some of the time). If she's cranky we just play this toy and she instantly calms down and flashes a big smile. I'm trying to get her to sit up, but it's just not taking! We shall see, maybe I just need to keep at it.

By the way, I love May!! It's beautiful here in Oakland!

No comments:

Post a Comment