Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My (belated) Birthday!!

Thanks for my party guys! I love being one. It was so cool to have a party at the park!
I liked playing in the sand with the big girls.
 Mmm bangers and beans. Grandma Ruff cooks up some mean beans!
Uncle Aaron cooking with his crazy face on.
I like playing with my baby friends (hi Audrey!), but I play nice so that I can sneak away their food.
 Mmmm- I like to make use of my 8 teeth!
 My cousin Roro
 Some more friends!
 Kate- I got my eye on your bread stick!
 Judah and Micah take a whack at the sticker-filled Zebra.
 Judah got very attached to the Zebra. He didn't quite understand why we were hitting it and why treats eventually came flying out if it.
 I loved when you all sang me happy birthday! I felt so special!
 All done! I liked my purple frosting the most!
Can't wait for my next party!
Love, Sadie Fern

No comments:

Post a Comment