Thursday, December 16, 2010

Season of Busy

Things have been a little busy in these parts--

Just this week:
Mark's finishing up a massive paper for his master's program
I finished up a Lit Assessment course I taught online
Our staging was taken away (now we have an empty house)
We had several realtors show our house (which = a lot of cleaning for us!)
Lots of Christmas parties, shopping, and wrapping
AND...the most important....Sadie is starting to walk!! She's gaining confidence and is taking 3-5 steps regularly. Perhaps she'll be polished enough to WOW the relatives at Xmas.

Here are some recent photos-
 Cutie patootie
 See Mom, I can share (with buddy, Kate).
 They both "stole" these items from each other. The grass is always greener...
 Cheese and books= bliss

 blocks!

Bye bye boring furtniture!

1 comment:

  1. Yes very busy. So busy with my paper that I must procrastinate by reading a blog by my funny wife about my clever daughter. I'm glad she has that bike helmet; she'll need it now that she can walk!

    ReplyDelete